Monday, January 05, 2009

First Actual Blog

Letter to the Reader:

So I've been trying to get one of these to where it works for a while now, but nothing ever turns up right. This time hopefully things go smoothly.

Intro: This blog will be used for several purposes, the links that I hope will be on this site are for anyone yo see and comment on things that I write. These "things" can range from poetry, to spouts of -- what I think to be -- wisdom. Also I will be posting whatever I write for classes on here (hopefully under a different section [I don't know if the site provides that yet]). In this situation don't hesitate in suggesting how to make my papers better.

Now I know that all of this sounds boring and formal, but hopefully you can find some form of enjoyment out of this Blog, and if it is boring an formal let me know so i can spice things up.

Please and Thank You,

Jonathan David Bishop, Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment